I'm a BIG believer in Goal Setting!
I have all different categories, but I'm just showing my Drawing goals here. But if you want to set goals, you should break them into categories...like these
9) Short term goals
10) Long term goals
Then make goals for each category.
* Be Specific
* Set a goal completion Date
* Don't give up!
MY 2010 DRAWING GOALS
1) Complete a minimum of 2 drawings per week
2) Teach 2nd portrait drawing course at Waubonsee College
3) Draw at least 1 commission drawing per month
4) Push my skill level by trying more difficult lighting conditions
5) Try 3 new types of drawing papers
6) Improve on drawing ears and hair
7) Complete 1 marketing idea per month for drawing
Hope this both helps and encourages you to SET GOALS!!!