I wanted to send a quick journal note to the 912 artists that watch me, and the 429 artists that I watch, and let them know a few things as they relate to comments on both my drawings, as well as theirs.
1) Due to my very limited time, and because I watch over 400 people, you can imagine how many new deviations I get each day. I sometimes get overwhelmed with comments on my own drawings (like Clint Eastwood). I logged on today and found over 1,200 new comments! Yes, over 800 were favs, and watches, but it will take me some time to give thoughtful replies, and I always reply to them all because I appreciate them very much!!!
2) I feel guilty that I cannot spend more time to give comments on all of the great works that I get each day from you. Just not enough time in a day, not to mention, Twitter, Email, Texts, Facebook and Calls each day lol. Oh, and not to mention I have to make a living, ha!
3) Again, due to my limited time, I cannot comment on photos. Sorry, but I do look at them, and they are all just great! One of my daughters is a professional photographer, and since all of my drawings originate from great photography, I appreciate them!! Check out her site? www.MaggieFortson.com
4) I don't even know if everyone will get this, because I do not select journals when I Watch someone. Just too much!
5) Don't feel you need to comment on this journal entry. It defeats it's purpose LOL.
Anyway...thanks for all of your support and love yall. I greatly appreciate it!!